Wine Tastings are back! 7 samples for $6.00
Wine Club Members receive 5 complimentary samples per visit!
Our kitchen is open Thursday- Sunday!
Groupons may used at this time as the kitchen as now reopened!
__________________Covid Policies and Expectations____________________
- No reservations taken at this time, except for Wine Downs.
- Enter the patio from the back alley.
- We can accomodate most groups of 6 or less.
- Please do not move tables and chairs.
- A member of our staff will meet you on the patio to take your order or you may call 815-784-4540 for service.
- Our patio seating is more limited as our tables are now 6 feet apart for your safety.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
- Greenware recyclable cups will be used at this time for sanitary reasons.
- Do not enter the building to pay your tab or for other purchases.
- Ordering options are tastings, bottles, slushies, flights, and glasses.
- You are welcome to bring food or snacks Monday-Wednesday, as the kitchen is closed those days.
- Masks required for restroom use.
- Due to the limited seating and popularity of the patio, we request you limit your patio stay to 90 minutes.
Front curbside pick up is still available! Call 815-784-4540 upon arrival.+
Prairie State Winery was established in 1998 by former high school teachers Rick and Maria Mamoser. They were 1 of only 16 wineries operating in Illinois at that time—now there are over 100! Prairie State Winery's goal has always been to craft the highest quality wines and to have the friendliest tasting room staff in the industry. Over the years we have garnered 3 Best of Shows, 3 Governor's Cups, and numerous Best of Class and Gold Medals. Most importantly, the sentiment from our many loyal customers and newcomers alike leads us to believe we are meeting our goals!
Come see what all the buzz is about! We promise, it's worth the trip!
Our mission is to be good stewards of the land, the grape, the community...Taste More
Click here to check out our upcoming Wine Downs and other exciting events.Know More
Our Wine Club Members enjoy many benefits. Just choose from one of our...Savor More
Click here to view our current gourmet menu. Bon Appétit!Flavor More
News & Events
Music in the Garden with Dave Eno
Reservations are not being taken for this event. We are excited to welcome Dave Eno back to Prair...
Wine Down with Bill and Al
Reservations open for this event on August 10th at 11am. This is our first Wine Down since March!...
Music in the Garden with Matthew Kopecky
Reservations are not being taken for this event- Seating is limited. We are thrilled to welcome M...