Now taking daily reservations.
Our kitchen is open Thursday- Sunday!
_____________Covid Policies and Expectations_____________
- Please call 815-784-4540 for reservations. Max group of 6
- Due to the limited space, seating is limited to 90 minutes.
- Customers are now required by the State of Illinois to wear a mask during any interaction with staff at restaurants, bars and wineries.
- Please do not move tables and chairs.
- A member of our staff will meet you on the patio to take your order or you may call 815-784-4540 for service.
- Greenware recyclable cups will be used at this time for sanitary reasons.
- Do not enter the building to pay your tab or for other purchases.
- Wine ordering options are tastings, bottles, flights, and glasses.
- You are welcome to bring food or snacks Monday-Wednesday, as the kitchen is closed those days.
- Masks required for restroom use.
Front curbside pick up is still available! Call 815-784-4540 upon arrival.
Prairie State Winery was established in 1998 by former high school teachers Rick and Maria Mamoser. They were 1 of only 16 wineries operating in Illinois at that time—now there are over 100! Prairie State Winery's goal has always been to craft the highest quality wines and to have the friendliest tasting room staff in the industry. Over the years we have garnered 3 Best of Shows, 3 Governor's Cups, and numerous Best of Class and Gold Medals. Most importantly, the sentiment from our many loyal customers and newcomers alike leads us to believe we are meeting our goals!
Come see what all the buzz is about! We promise, it's worth the trip!
Our mission is to be good stewards of the land, the grape, the community...Taste More
Click here to check out our upcoming Wine Downs and other exciting events.Know More
Our Wine Club Members enjoy many benefits. Just choose from one of our...Save More
Click here to view our current gourmet menu. Bon Appétit!Flavor More